- Hire goods remain the property of the A Place Setting Ltd at all times.
- All goods will be delivered clean and ready to use. If they are returned dirty, a washing charge of 25% of hire charge will be made.
- All prices are quoted excluding VAT, and all orders are subject to VAT at the current rate.
- We reserve the right to change any price without the need to give prior notice.
- 5.Payment may be made by cash, cheque, bank payment, debit card, visa or Mastercard. If paying by cheque sufficient time must be allowed for cheques to clear through the banking system prior to delivery.
- The hirer shall pay A Place Setting Ltd the full cost of any loss, injury, damage or breakage attributable to the customer during the period in which A Place Setting Ltd provides services to the customer.
- A Place Setting Ltd reserves the right to charge interest at the rate of 3% per month above the Bank of England base rate on overdue accounts.
- In the event of goods being returned before the specified due date, no refunds will be issued.
- Payments in part or full of any contract to supply goods/or services herein referred to shall be deemed to constitute full acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to charge the cost of repair or replacement to your credit card in the event of unreasonable damage or loss of goods.
- Credit facilities will not be offered on hire contracts unless previously agreed in writing. Payments MUST be made in advance. Any failure on the part of the hirer to make such payments on time will result either in the hired good not being delivered, or, in the case of goods already on site, being removed without prior notice.
- All hire items to be returned packed in the correct boxes and empty of any food/debris and liquid. Fat must be drained from fryers prior to collection, failure to do so will incur an extra charge.
- All boxes or cartons to be returned dry and intact. Furniture, Etc must be kept dry. A charge will be made for all cartons, boxes lost or damaged.
- The hired equipment is solely intended for use and storage indoors unless specifically designed and manufactured for use outdoors. If the equipment is used or stored outdoors, the hirer is fully responsible for damage caused by the weather or any other associated hazard.
- Shortages and damages to hired linen will be charged at the full replacement value. No substitute items will be accepted as replacement by the owner. Damages include items that have sustained burns and scorches, cuts and rips, defacement, ink marks, earth or concrete stains, candle wax and mould.To ensure this all linen must be returned in the original bags or boxes provided and in a dry state.
- A Place Setting Ltd reserves the right to substitute alternative goods of a comparative or superior quality subject to availability.
- The hirer is responsible for any damage caused to the hire goods beyond reasonable wear and tear. The customer will be charged for any repair or refurbishment work that is deemed necessary.
- In the event of total loss or irreparable damage to any hire goods for whatever reason, the hirer will be responsible for the full replacement value of these goods. It is the hirers responsibility to arrange insurance against such risk. Full details of replacement values can be obtained upon written request.
- Whilst A Place Setting Ltd maintains statutory insurance cover, it accepts no responsibility for any loss, injury, damage or breakage caused by any of its staff.The liability of A Place Setting Ltd for a failure to fulfil any contract shall be limited to a waiver of any charges due by the customer.No responsibility can be accepted for injury caused by the use of equipment hired.
- Under no circumstances should electrical appliances be used without being correctly earthed, unless it is of double insulated construction.
- The hirer is fully responsible for the equipment and for insuring the equipment if necessary, from the time of acceptance until returned to our premises. No insurance is provided by A Place Setting Ltd
- A Place Setting Ltd shall be relieved of its obligation to perform any contract to the extent that the performance is prevented by failure of the customer, fire, weather conditions, industrial dispute, labour disturbances, or by any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the company.
- Deliveries are from hard standing adjacent to main door, ground floor entrance, unless pre-arranged.An additionalcharge will be imposed in respect of waiting time should the driver be unduly delayed or detained while attempting to effect a delivery or collection.
- A Place Setting Ltd will make every endeavour to effect delivery and collection at the times indicated by the hirer. No responsibility will be taken if requested times are not met. Removal will be effected as soon as possible, but, all equipment cannot be collected immediately after use from all sites.
- A Place Setting Ltd is under no liability whatsoever for any injury or damage to persons or property or loss of profit claimed by the hirer in respect of any interruption, delays, inaccuracies, errors, omissions or any failure to deliver or from the use of any equipment under hire.
- The hirer is responsible for ensuring that their delivery/collection instructionsand arrangements are consistent with parking restrictions.A Place Setting Ltd reserves the right to pass on to the hirer the cost of any fines incurred due to delivery/collection instructions which neglect to include parking restrictions.
- If access is not possible to make a delivery or collect hired goods at an agreed time, then a charge will be incurred.
- It is the Hirer’s responsibility to ensure that all equipment is ready for collection and that all equipment is returned to our driver. If extra trips are required to collect missing items then a further charge will become payable.
- A Place Setting Ltd will make every effort to deliver and collect goods at the times specified by the hirer, however it will not, under any circumstances, accept liability for any expense borne by the customer for any delay in delivery or collection.
- It is the responsibility of the hirer to ensure that A Place Setting Ltd is given adequate access during both delivery and collection of hire goods, and to ensure that the hire goods are available for collection at the specified time.
- Any delays caused by the customer during delivery and/or collection which then necessitate additional journeys will be subject to additional charges.
- These terms and conditions can only be changed with the written approval of a director of the company.
- Extended hire terms available on request.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD SCOURERS OR ABRASIVES BE USED ON ANY HIRED EQUIPMENT.
At A Place setting Ltd, we are committed to maintaining the trust and confidence of our visitors to our web site. In particular, we want you to know that at A Place Setting is not in the business of selling, renting or trading email lists with other companies and businesses for marketing purposes. We just don’t do that sort of thing.
When someone visits www.aplacesetting.co.uk we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
Should you wish to submit a quote request to us we will capture the following information for the sole purpose of servicing your quote and contacting you about this quote, Name, Address, Email Address, Phone Number.
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold, you can do so by sending us a request here. If you have any concerns regarding how A Place Setting handles your data please Email your our data protection officer Gemma Jones at email@example.com